<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6942696?origin\x3dhttp://waiting512.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Her World ♥
Sunday, May 23, 2004

Today whn lying on my bed, I hav to think v hard wat date it is today.. sort of havin e feeling of ‘losin track of time’ huh.. e pass 1 wk seriously I’ve been doin nth everyday.. juz slp n eat.. like today though I woke up at 11am aftr 11hrs of slp.. I slp again frm 3-8pm.. amazing huh.. it was like durin e 1st 2 days of CP, I was thinking tt perhaps it was e drug effect tt led me to wanting to slp endlessly.. no now I’m really amazed by my slpin power xia..

And it seems like this May is a long long 1.. how ironic it is right.. sometimes time juz seems to crawl at tt instance yet aftr some time whn 1 turn to look back.. it juz simply seems like time has passed like duno wat.. this May I experience e joy of celebrating my bday and also the pain of my little toe nail gana stepped off and needless to say, the sufferin of this pox thingy.. isn’t life amazing? At this particular mm 1 can be having such fun and e nxt, things may juz suddenly change.. n whn 1 starts to curse n swear for tt bad things, things change for e better again… so guess tts really ‘sunshine aftr rain’ huh?

It’s like whn u thot u r gg tru a real bad time and think tt u will nv survive it, unknowingly.. time really heal wat reason cant.. this apply definitely to physical pain n I blive it works for emotionally pain too.. juz tt the 1 involved nv realize til he is completely healed.. ironic but true isn’t it?

I duno hw to explain my thots at this mm but its like.. god always tk things awy whn 1 is at his happiness (ok sometimes he may compensate u in athr way) n whn u try to rebuild again den thr he goes at damaging again.. this may sound pessimistic but I’m not.. u nv noe wat life has in store for ya life is always full of surprises.. duno wat I toking lah..

But anyway.. start to miss u guys alrdy! Mayb gotta wait til nxt wk den can go out ba.. hopefully mayb thur or fri can go wrk? But nt sure yet.. though e pox of faces cease le those on my body 1 is still thr.. so let’s c hw it goes ba.. well xian n bing, life must b boring w/o me toking crab right? Haha… see ya.. too long an entry man..