<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6942696?origin\x3dhttp://waiting512.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Her World ♥
Wednesday, May 26, 2004



story review here

lyrics here

Juz finish e whole 'xun yi cao' vcd.. really v nice.. a lot of gan chu.. at e v end e female lead die.. dun understnd y shows nowadays like to hav 1 of e lead die.. hai.. van helsing also like tt.. a lot of shows also like tt.. mayb coz I’ve been reading love novels evr since last wk ba tts y so much gan chu..

In e show thr’s 1 part v meaningful.. I translate in eng: 'hav u found the 1 u wished to cherish e most? Evn if u had nt found e person yet, u will find her someday.. some1 who is worth ur cherish and some1 whos world will collapse if u leave her' isn’t it so nice? I once send a similar sms to some1 b4 but tt was v v long ago.. hav ya found e person u wished to cherish the most?…

Oh ya xu shao yang song 'xin fu de yi shun jian’ is also v nice.. I must go dl n find e lyrics.. mayb u juz listn to e song its nth but if u watched e show.. u will really love this song.. really v nice.. thanx ar bing lend me e vcd.. really v nice.. also duno y I love it so much.. but I’m still filled with a tinge of sadness… n this show will really make me start to like lavender lor.. coz lavender represents 'waiting 4 love'…