Hmm Sunday le! Latr still hav to go tuitn loh but tts e main pt, for e nxt 3 days I’ll be gg chalet!! Look forward to it man.. e chalet has been postpone since may til tml loh.. our itenery for e 2 days; tml we are gg wild wild wet! Haha.. den for tue we’ll most prob be gg cycling or pool.. damn long nv cycle already! Den thurs we r celebrating xian n jess bday! Packed for e wk wahhaa which means a hole in my pocket too haha.. *pj* we’ll out on fri if u can k? hehe.. den sat think will dwn to trng w my qing chun mei shao nus yeah~
Hmm oh ya yest my grandma came ovr my hse n we played mahjong.. I nv wanted to gamble but all insist on it.. oh well den I got no choice n since my dad is willing to share e losing me.. BUT I ended up losing qt a bit I think n I got real pek cek den my dad took ovr.. den I went to play my com.. whole family knew I was irritated but they dun undertsnd y.. whn I was playin com I was really pek cek.. they cldnt understnd my feeling of nt wanting to gamble.. yes I’m a sore loser tts y I prefer nt to gamble.. coz ‘bu du jiu shi ying’ I always blive in tt.. I rathr nt win than to lose, n tts my motto in life.. perhaps 1 day it will be changed but til den, I’m still sticking w it.. den at nite we played again, this time I insisted no way am I gg to gamble so my bro offered to pay all my losing.. tts more like it coz I nv wanted to gamble anyway..
Ya tts all.. blog again whn I’m back
