The world is cold, only money rules. Nothing else matters as much
Human are selfish, always doing things in their own advantage, plotting against others.. no trust..
‘man has always been selfish, never satisfied until he gains.. man who sacrifice without knowing his death is just plain dumb’ how true it is..
Is there eternal friendship? 10 yrs down e road whr will we all be? Will we still be in contact? Are we still able to trust each othr as we did now? Y do we always say things to hurt e ones close to us? Y are we always nicer to strangers to our close ones? Y are human so fake?
E chalet is disappointing.. not wat I expected at all.. mayb coz e 1st time was too fun that’s y ending up with e disappoinment today.. also gd, will not miss it at least, what a gd way to end it
I will be rich 1 day, by my own ability. Better be richer than me if not I’ll use money to throw in your face. Dun ask me to spend $ I must save up, it’s a must u noe?
I’m still optimistic, I still value frienship, I still love my family
I’m losing myself
