Ya finally able to online so here to pen out my thots for what had happened since last fri.. internet connection turned out to be ultra fast with my new desktop com and its like 20times faster than my old com? I’m not exaggerating but the speed at hm is comparable to in hostel but using dialup at hm is also much much more exp.. so I can onli type out the entry whilst offline and den post it in haha…
Last fri moved out of hostel its really v v tiring.. too much stuff and now the stuff at my hm unpacked too much to pack le… heard stats were tough for grp b pp but sincerely hope wldnt ta bao for him lah aftrall he put in so much effort n I did my part in assisting also haha…
So sat was the big day.. all I can say is I’ve had a nice time too… indeed thr were no surprises whatsoever, but seriously being togthr w u’ll my close frn is more than enough to me le… so don’t feel guilty tt u’ll did not go the extra mile for me coz its really enough le.. thanx for accompanying me tt day… I’ve frnz n family who helped me to celebrate bday n I’ve even got a bday cake frm my family which I asked to buy n I even get to choose it myself..
Somehow, I wasn’t happy throughout.. I’m disappointed.. certain pp did not put me in their hearts as much as I put thm in mine.. juz as no words can describe my gratitude to certain pp, no words can describe my utter disappointment too…
Mon went for ny trng at ny.. and had a new tuitn job at night.. I duno y I was thr for… seriously, things tt had passed will nv ever be the same again.. our trng days were over and we can nv go back to those days ever again.. those girls doesn’t need our moral support and neither can I provide thm with actual help.. I wld rather not went back tt day…
my new kid was a lian.. but whatever she is, I juz hope to perform my duties well and not get sacked…
certain thots are running in my mind tt cant be comprehend, that sux
