<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6942696?origin\x3dhttp://waiting512.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Her World ♥
Sunday, May 01, 2005

SURPRISE?!! Sorry me hack into ur blog w/o ur permission but it’s for gd will so I’m sure u wun mind de rite hee~ u say wan a long long letter de mah so here I am to grant ur wish (though I duno whn u’ll c it ) despite I had already wrote a long 1 to u.
Though yest we din do extra mile for u n juz accompany u to shop for ur present n treat u dnr, I really do enjoyed myself n I hope u haf e same sentiments…it haf been such a long time since we e 4 of us last go out together…I still find it’s amazing tt we r able to clear our plates at billy bomber but it’s oso pity tt we din get to try e delicacies at ice^3 coz of e sumptuous dnr….but e fondues really look so yummy….nxt tm we go there try kay? But must make sure go w an empty stomach haha duno izzit I tin too much le but yest tin lik gt few parts u shld quite sux ba coz lik already nite le den e shops lik all closing n we still haven shop finish ur presents…sorry if make u feel tt I’ve gt e bo chap attutidue but seriously I really tin there’s no nid to rush coz if wana buy shld get sumtin tt u really fancy instead buyin for e sake of buyin. But lucky in e end we managed to got u e things u lik *phew*
20 yrs old le big ger le huh but dun dress till so mature lah in future will still haf a lot chances to wear de so must dress more trendy (act I oso nt qualified to say since I’m always dress so sloppy haha) but I still tin u look so much nicer in e new outfit we given u. must wear more mini skirts to flare ur long legs mah lik u say guys lik to ogle at gers hu wear mini skirts so u must gif them a chance to ogle at u. if not hw u gonna quite ur singles’ club president position haha~
all in all, may all ur dreams come true n I’ll always b there if u nid me. Juz rmb somewhere there’s someone out there waitin for u juz lik u waitin for him. =) n there’s sometin I really haf to agree w Jess u r always rite n tt’s e most frustrating part! Haha~

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!!!

-bing-