Here to update abit.. hmmm as usual, time flies, like tt 1 mth plus gone liao.. so what interesting things had been happening to me? Not exactly only interesting but also extreme disappointment.. hmm u’ll noe I did v v badly for my exams this time round.. BCCC.. do u noe hw bad it is? I really cant blive I go so lousy grades lor.. but despite tt I simply cant blive, facts are facts.. pt to note, I hate it whn I got bad grades ppl simply console me by sayin, thr are othrs tt do more badly than u.. come on lor, I’m already dissatisfied w my results so whn u mention thr are othrs who are worse, its of no use lor… so what sld u do whn rl is terribly upset? Juz sit by w her and eventually she will tok to u, once she starts grumbling, it means tt things are gg to be fine =P thanx 4 sitting by w me yy..
Alright results aside, did qt a it of slacking in may.. bing huiw n I even went to pulau ubin! How interesting it is right? Well, the gist of our adventure is reflected in huiw’s blog, v accurate and interesting reflection.. went pulau ubin, oh n went swimming! Haha.. its like since ages since we really swim.. n guess what, bing n I cant even swim 1 lap in a go lor.. end up we swim half lap by half lap haha.. so xia suay but luckily no 1 will realize bside us… we wanted even to go har par villa n bukit timah hill but b4 we can actually go huiw started work liao.. duno whn the trip is gg to be postpone to.. guess indefinitely liaoz…
Oh n law coz he got gd grades, treated me n bing to a nice dinr at country manna.. we wanted to go the 75 storey pub de but end up guess we reach too late so end up nv go.. disappointed but nvm thrs always a nxt time.. whn he get 4As ba? Haha…
Then for june did a bit of part time.. den still doing for the congress thingy which will end 28th june.. den july play 25 days more den sch reopen liao.. so fast lor.. hmm n think I will be gg nbs actual camp as senior attached.. think it’s gonna be fun.. but I think will feel a bit sad coz its u see the freshie enjoying e fun n u can onli stand by the side n recall what happened during my own camp.. haha…
Hai den hor, my new tuitn girl gg to terminate the tuition lor.. she say coz got family prob.. I juz taught her for 2 mths lor.. so wonder is its really she got family porb or she simply think I no use? Hai but whatever it is, thr goes my income.. n anthr terrible thing is, bing nv submit her hostel app!!! What the right?! I rem v clearly we did the hostel app togthr de lor, I got copy dwn my hostel app no also.. but bing hav no memory of it at all n no proof whatsoever.. so the outcome: v v high chance we cant be roomie again liao lor… coz she need wait for open app den can apply again but by then I sure will be allocated roomie liao.. though now is the hall pp allocate de but whn it comes to 2nd n 3rd round, its hall office allocate so v low possibility tt my room mate will remain blank lor… argh!! Really dun understand hw come things will turn up this way… n as I think about it, whn sch reopen I alone stayin hall how sad i will be… hai…
Hmmm n watched mr n mrs smith, pck musical! Haha.. qt nice lehz.. ya n as I said, something is juz not qt right despite tt in fact nth is gg on.. hmmm mayb juz I think too much.. if got anth concrete den say ba… wait 4 my updates haha…
