<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6942696?origin\x3dhttp://waiting512.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Her World ♥
Wednesday, December 01, 2010

我的怀孕日记

Today, on our fifth anniversary, the doctor told me, "you're pregnant".

For the past 5 days, I have yellow spotting, stomach cramp (machiam gg to have menstrual), constipation (have not pass motion for 3 days), felt nauseous and so I decided to see a female doctor yest. But yest there was no female doc at my office clinic, so this morn when I felt the same I went down to see the female doc. After the preliminary check, she sense a big lump on the left adomen (it is actually the motion stuck there that's why I have constipation). Then, she ask me to do urine test since I'm married and not having menses. After I pass the urine sample to the nurse and she finish the test, I went inside to see the doc.

When I stepped in, doctor smile and says congratulations. My immediate response was "congrats that I am not pregnant right", when she says "no, congrats that you're pregnant!", I was stunned on the spot. She says she could not feel the "foetus" so it could be only a few weeks. Judging the look of it, could indeed be a honeymoon baby.

And so we have to go down to a polyclinic to get a referral letter, and tml will be the official appointment with the gyne, and it will be really confirm once we do the scan. Although doc say the urine stick is 99% guarantee liao....

My mind is still very luan, so many things to consider now. With a baby all plans will be changed.. Even my life is change from now on...